Training and certification for work at enterprises in the Northern Europe
Alkora OÜ provides training and official certification on occupational safety and safe conduct of hot work for the enterprises in the Northern Europe (Finland, Sweden, Norway and Denmark) since 2016. Training is held regularly in the following cities: Tallinn, Espoo, Klaipeda, Kaunas and Riga.
Training is held in Russian, Estonian, English, Finnish languages. In Klaipėda and Kaunas professional interpreters translate into Lithuanian language, if necessary, during the training.
If necessary, our trainer may go to any place convenient for a customer for training.
Training time and place are discussed individually.
At present, the courses “Occupational Safety card” (GREEN CARD) are conducted ONLINE, in the mode of a Webinar (details HERE )
Why is this needed?
Most enterprises in Finland, Sweden and Norway require their employees to take courses in occupational safety and the safety of hot works.
During the training you will learn the basic safety issues, hazard definitions, accident prevention methods, your personal rights and guarantees in the event of an accident.
Who needs it?
If you want to get a job in construction and technical specialties at the enterprises of Northern Europe - Finland, Sweden, Norway and Denmark.
If you send your employees for internship in these countries.
If you are looking for employees to work in industrial enterprises in Northern Europe.
Areas of activity.
Construction sites, shipyards, electric power, fuel industry, chemical and petrochemical industry, mechanical engineering and metalworking, timber, woodworking and pulp and paper industry, medical industry, metallurgy.
Webinar "OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY CARD"
Webinar "OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY CARD"
All Webinars are held according to the same training plan as traditional, so-called classroom classes. Webinars include breaks and pauses. At the end of the Webinar, you will need to take a test, with several answers, in a special electronic environment to receive a certificate.
To participate in the Webinar you must:
- A computer or device equipped with a camera, microphone and speaker, a permanent Internet connection.
The participant must be registered at the Webinar with a personal device.
One device for one participant only!
- One day before the start of the Webinar, training materials will be sent to the participant’s email address, as well as a link and instructions for registering for the Webinar.
- Participants are encouraged to enter the Webinar at least 10 minutes before the start.
- The participant must always be connected to the Webinar. The webinar window should be active and open.
Exiting the Webinar without the consent of the instructor is not allowed.
Instructions for participation:
- The day before the start of the Webinar, each participant will receive a link to participate in the Webinar.
A link to the Webinar will be sent after payment for training.
- When you click on the link on your computer, the Zoom.us application will be automatically installed. This application is free.
- Click “Join the meeting” and enter your email address, as well as your first and last name.
The name and email address of the participant must be identical to those provided during pre-registration.
- “Terms and conditions” -> click “Agree”
Ystävällisin terveisin, Best Regards, Lugupidamisega, C уважением, Alkora OÜ Suur-Männiku 8 - 213 11216, Tallinn gsm. +358 4519 70627 gsm. +372 5858 72