All Webinars are held according to the same training plan as traditional, so-called classroom classes. Webinars include breaks and pauses. At the end of the Webinar, you will need to take a test, with several answers, in a special electronic environment to receive a certificate.
To participate in the Webinar you must:
- A computer or device equipped with a camera, microphone and speaker, a permanent Internet connection.
The participant must be registered at the Webinar with a personal device.
One device for one participant only!
- One day before the start of the Webinar, training materials will be sent to the participant’s email address, as well as a link and instructions for registering for the Webinar.
- Participants are encouraged to enter the Webinar at least 10 minutes before the start.
- The participant must always be connected to the Webinar. The webinar window should be active and open.
Exiting the Webinar without the consent of the instructor is not allowed.
Instructions for participation:
- The day before the start of the Webinar, each participant will receive a link to participate in the Webinar.
A link to the Webinar will be sent after payment for training.
- When you click on the link on your computer, the Zoom.us application will be automatically installed. This application is free.
- Click “Join the meeting” and enter your email address, as well as your first and last name.
The name and email address of the participant must be identical to those provided during pre-registration.
- “Terms and conditions” -> click “Agree”
Ystävällisin terveisin, Best Regards, Lugupidamisega, C уважением, Alkora OÜ Suur-Männiku 8 - 213 11216, Tallinn gsm. +358 4519 70627 gsm. +372 5858 72